Videos and films about families bringing their babies home
- 5 Hours with Raja is about a couple’s journey through pregnancy and the birth and death of their baby, Raja, after Raja was diagnosed with a fatal birth defect. The couple live in New Zealand.
- Losing Layla is a documentary about the birth and death of Layla.
- Grief Coach, Alana Burton Sheeren, interviews New Zealand Social Worker, Vicki Culling, about the practice of bringing stillborn and deceased babies home.
Articles, books and courses about home funerals
- Educational pamphlet about Bringing Babies Home by BabiesRemembered.org
- A family’s home funeral for a parent (USA).
- A personal account of a woman’s DIY funeral for her mother (UK).
- Article about the growing home funeral movement.
- A personal account of a home funeral for an adult child.
- Directory of legal restrictions and rights in respect of home funerals (USA).
- Caring for our own dead: Myths and facts (USA).
- Gallery of home funeral photos (deceased adults).
- Undertaken with love: a home funeral guide for congregations and communities.
- Passing through our hands: a home funeral care video guide.
- A family undertaking – a film about the growing home funeral movement.